Thursday, November 11, 2010

Mod Podge Flats.







Side profile...


I heart my shoesies.
 




During a quiet afternoon in the office, after I've filed, faxed, reviewed, and shipped to my boss' little hearts desire, I've found myself some-you guessed it- ME time! Yay!

It seems like everyone has posted eye catching projects with Mod Podge. There's even this awesome blog dedicated to it.  I love Mod Podge Rocks! Her creativity is so inspiring! After reading her posts, I found one that just so happened to suit me. I had a pair of plain black flats similar to these...


 

except mine had a bow made out of the same material strapped across the front which i carefully removed using a box cutter.  She has a post related to this project and I follwed her link to Ashley's tutorial here.
I went to Joann's to purchase the fabric and used regular Mod Podge in Matte. I wish I could remember the name of the fabric : (   

Here are my finished Lovies!
Instead of taking these to Thrift Town, for $4, I got a new pair of shoes that I love! Perfect with  dark wash jeans and a fitted white t-shirt! Thank you Amy!





IMG_0530

IMG_0527


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...